Diabetes is like a slow poison. It is among the deadliest chronic diseases in the world. In today’s stressed environment, unhealthy food and lack of exercise may lead to this complaint. But, is that the only reason? There are many reasons why Diabetes occurs, high can also be many types of Diabetic patients. They are –
1. Insulin dependent Diabetic patient – In this case blood glucose levels level is controlled by insulin as it lowers the blood glucose levels level by stimulating one’s body to make use of glucose.
2. Non Insulin dependent Diabetic Patient – It occurs in adulthood and is also called as type 2 diabetes mellitus. Here patient can produce insulin in our bodies, but is not enough or can’t put it to use properly.
3. Gestational Diabetic Patient which occurs only during pregnancy among women usually having a genealogy of diabetes.
It is often a severe medical problem with abnormally high amounts of sugar in blood called as hyperglycemia. Untreated diabetes ends in frequent urine output, which leads to dehydration causing thirst. Weightless, feeling extreme tiredness, repeated infections that do not cure easily for example boils are the common signs of diabetes.
Because with the inability of your body to create ample insulin, it brings about high blood glucose levels level. Hence, it is crucial to prevent the complications of diabetes; the level in the glucose within the blood needs to be controlled. How? There is no natural cure for diabetes, but a wholesome diabetic diet program, eating habits as well as a routine workouts helps in avoiding this condition.
You can surely prevent diabetes. Prevention surpasses cure in fact! Those of you that suffer from diabetes must range from the following foods of their diet.
1. Green leafy vegetables like spinach, lettuce, green beans, other greens etc.
2. Whole cereals, grains and pulses such as barley, wheat, brown rice, oats, bran, corn flakes, sago etc.
3. Dairy products abundant in protein like milk, eggs and also lentils, nuts, legumes and lastly meat abundant in protein like fish.
4. Take food full of carbohydrates, starches, fruits.
5. Never skip meals. Eat food on time.
Along with protein rich food, foods full of fiber are important to the energy required and is also always recommended as part of the “diabetic patient’s healthy eating habits.
Nobody can exactly help you treat for that disease. Instead, you must regularly consult a dietitian because he or she will enable you to design an efficient meal plan with healthy food choices.
Also, you’ll find innumerable articles, websites and blogs, recommending on diabetic diet and nutrition and healthy food which might be recommended by American Diabetic Association. According to ADA your eating habits must include nutrient foods full of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals and vitamins. So, before you begin your plan, chalk out a clear picture as whatever you planning to do today to stay healthy and control your diabetes.
And let people around the globe know, how we did it. As a supplement, it is possible to take Diabkil capsules two times a day.